Wednesday, January 03, 2007
OMFG
OMG. i just came back from leroy's house, and its OMFG THE BIG, ITS HUMONGOUS, GIGANTIC, I NEARLY GOT LOST?
ITS LIKE THE BIGGEST HOUSE I'VE EVER BEEN IN,
OMFGG IM STILL RECOVERING FROM THE SHOCK I HAD, I NEARLY PEED MY PANTS WHEN I ENTERED HIS ESTATE,
i saw 4 cars, wtf, a mercs, a bm, a toyota 7seater, and leroy's subaru.
and all their number plate number is 123 something de.
im guessing his dad drive the mercs
his mom drives the bmw,
his sis the toyota,
wtf man, WTF WTF?
THERES 4 STOREY, 2nd storey is like the size of my house x 4.
theres a big jacuzzi, bar, big fish pond, its REALLY BIG POND . and THERES SHIT LOADS Of GIGANTIC FISHES, COIL and etc.
HE HAS 3 MAIDS, LOL OMFG.
HIS FANS IN HIS HOUSE IS TOTALLY AUTOMATIC,
press the control, n TOOT TOOT TOOT, all on.
and his COMP has 2 screen, but 1 cpu, but it acts as if theres 2 cpu, ur mouse can move over to the other monitor de.
AND WTF, IM STILL SHOCKED.
damm i wana be rich too?
oh and ashie said i sound angry all the time, heh, only sometimes, its fun to express your emotions.
2:29 AM