boomp3.com
Last Winter

Friday, June 09, 2006
Before and afters of an relationship?
Gal: Dear I want that nice nice Apple Ipod
Guy: Ok, I scrimp and save for it!
After
Gal: Dear the Ipod Nano looks damn cool leh!
Guy: Orh.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''I want to eat Geylang's hor fun''
Guy:''Ok Ok, precious i go get for you now''
After
Gal:''I want to eat Geylang's hor fun''
Guy:''You crazy ah? Ask me go so far get some stupid hor fun?''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''I am not feeling well dear..''
Guy:''Oh no, must see doc immediately ok, i bring u go.''
After
Gal:''I am not feeling well dear..''
Guy:''You tell me for what? I also not a doctor!''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''I think i have put on weight''
Guy:'' No, you will always be slim and beautiful 2 me''
After
Gal:''I think i have put on weight''
Guy:'' Ya,everyday eat eat eat like pig, of course lah!''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''Why is your ex's photo still around??''
Guy: ''Oh sorry, forgot to throw''
After
Gal:''Why is your ex's photo still around??''
Guy: ''Ai yoh, can't i have some privacy?''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before: (Very Very Common)
Gal: ''Lets go sentosa then see movie then shopping''
Guy:'' Ok! I go change now''
After:
Gal:''Let's go sentosa then see movie then shopping''
Guy: '' Tired lah, we stay home watch VCD lah ok''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal: ''You going out with who?''
Guy:'' Simon and the guys''
After
Gal:''You going out with who?''
Guy:''I tell you you also dun know mah''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''My bag so heavy''
Guy:'' I carry for you sweetie''
After
Gal:''My bag so heavy''
Guy:'' Carry it yourself, I not going 2 spoil you''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''What you doing''
Guy:'' Thinking of you''
After
Gal:''What you doing''
Guy:'' Why everything you must know??'
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal:''I had a bad day at work''
Guy:" Poor gal. Come i sayang. What happened? Who bully U?''
After
Gal:''I had a bad day at work''
Guy:''Aiya,work is like that one mah.Everything must learn to endure.So weak''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Before
Gal: ''I bought a new dress''
Guy: '' How it looks like?''
After
Gal:''I bought a new dress''
Guy:'' Your money mah not mine,buy then buy loh''
but seriously, im not such a guy . im a good person k?
3:11 AM