boomp3.com Last Winter
Profile

19m ambition: rich kid
RANTS

LINKS

+Perfumes & Fragrances+
Book
Tuesday, November 29, 2005

i love you.

and i never wanna lose you, tell me that u love me by tagging me

. . . . cause if u dont ill know u dont . . .

What would you do if you really loved one person but never told

them cause they might not love you?

and you found out all that time they really loved u too.........................

What would you do if every time you wanted someone ...

they would never be there?

what would you do if your best friend died tomorrow . . . and you

never got to tell them ...

how much they meant to u

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else,

and you ...

could never have them?

But I want to tell you I love you

and you are a BEATUIFUL Person...

That I will always be here for you

when and if you need me ...

If I died tomorrow,

you would be in my heart forever.

would i be in urs?

I love you and always will i hope you love me too!

Please send this to all your friends...

You might be best friends one year, or

pretty good friends the next year,

don't talk that often the next,

and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say,

even if I never talk to you again in my life,

you are special to me and

you have made a difference in my life,

I look up to you,

respect you, and

truly cherish you.

Send this to all your friends,

no matter how often you talk,

or how close you are,

and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Let old friends know you

haven't forgotten them,

and tell new friends you never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend,

someday you might feel like you have

Nothing... NO FRIENDS at all,

just remember this

and take comfort in knowing

somebody out there cares about you

and .. always will..

I love you.

and i never wanna lose you

tell me that u love me too

write back me a letter to show that you really care :)


although few of my frens noe my blog, dont u think its very meaningful?


jus reached home, i ponned my java jus now. suppose to play pool wif zh, bart went to play dota again. T_T
den later i opened the pool room, den gort only us inside , den got zh's frens oso.
den we played till 8pm. playing too much is boring.
isn't life boring?.
having pool trials tomorrow. bart i dont really expect much pple as they advertise by sending email to 150 random pple. at the most only half will check their em@il.

it never rained when we were chatting on the phone. >_>
now its raining cats and dogs, sho cool!!


10:04 PM